Download 250 Word-for-Word Sales Rebuttals + MP3 Audio Sales Training.
This audio is just a small taste of the hundreds of sales rebuttals, comebacks, turnarounds, tie-downs, probes, clinchers, and closing techniques I want to give you to use on your customers. Use my sales phrases to close more deals & make more sales.
Do you want to make more effective sales calls? … Stuck in a rut? … Could your sales skills use a refresher?
From The Desk Of: Bob Firestone
You’re smart enough to have found this page. Obviously you want to increase your sales … but how?
Try these sales scripts … The reason is because you have LIMITED TIME in front of your prospects to deliver your sales message. With that time you must say the most powerful things that are most calculated and most likely to get your desired business result. And here they are for you, on silver platter. I’ve been continually improving this collection since 2004.
These fresh and modern Comebacks and Rebuttals are BETTER and DIFFERENT than the standard stuff that has been around for years. You’re learning new and original TRUST-BUILDING, FAITH-GENERATING conversational comebacks designed for today’s informed clients and complex business world.
Continue reading to see the example sales techniques!
To become the highly paid professional you deserve to be, you must master the art of Handling Objections … and here’s how:
Every sale has five basic obstacles:
No need, no money, no hurry, no desire, or no trust.
… You must overcome these objections on every sale.
Look — If you keep doing what you’re doing now then you can’t expect different or better results. The key to fatter paychecks is preparing yourself with intelligent comebacks. Imagine if you knew EXACTLY what to say when you heard stuff like this:
- I’m not interested.
- I’m too busy right now. It’s not a priority.
- Just email me some info and I’ll keep it on file.
- The price is too high / We don’t have the budget.
- I need to wait / I need to think about it. Call me in six months.
- I need to talk to my VP, partner, boss, wife, etc.
- We’re currently using another supplier and we’re happy.
- It won’t work for us. We don’t need it.
- We’ve had a bad experience with this type of thing.
- You’re too small / never heard of you.
- You’re just trying to sell me …
- I like the idea, but I need you to tell me I’m making the right decision.
Right now, you can learn modern rebuttals and turnarounds for easily smashing through all of these basic objections, plus learn effective responses to more complex buyer stalls. (See the 36 examples below.)
Example Sales Scripts (read these carefully)
“Let me ask you this, Jim — Now that you know everything there is to know about this, WHAT’S THE ABSOLUTE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN if you went ahead with it today?”