Blockchain is an incorruptible digital ledger of economic transactions.
- Information is stored and maintained by thousands of people across the globe.
- Blocks contained within the blockchain are made up of all the individual transactions sent and received through the blockchain.
- Access your Cryptocurrency Balances on Ominex.com.
More blockchain details and Benefits
Blockchain is a system to bring everyone to the highest degree of accountability.
- Mess ups or human error are stopped
- Blockchain guarantees the validity of a transaction.
Blockchain details do not need to be fully understood to be used by us all.
A distributed database
Spreadsheet that is shared thousands of times across a vast network of computers.
Some benefits to this process and function include:
- blockchain database isn’t stored in any single location.
- centralized version of this information exists for a hacker to corrupt.
- Hosted by millions of computers simultaneously.
- Ultimate Security and Transparency.
Blockchain details from the history of its Invention/Creation:
Bitcoin was first invented in 2008. Bitcoin blockchain has operated without significant disruption.
Internet itself has proven to be durable for well over 40 years.
Track record that bodes well for blockchain technology as it continues to be developed.
Blockchain network lives in a state of constant consensus.
- Transparency data is embedded within the network as a whole, by definition it is public
Who will use the blockchain?
Finance offers the strongest use cases for the technology. International remittances.
Jobs and Careers are abundant in the blockchain.
Consequently, the blockchain potentially cuts out the middleman for all types of transactions.
OMINEX is the leader in blockchain compliant solutions and user “wallet” for cryptocurrencies.
Internet has security problems that have plagued all of us. Blockchain security methods use encryption technology.